Will see commodities moving again.
Cocoa Bulk Bean (UK), Orange Juice, Palladium had traded higher this week.
While Grains commodities edge slightly higher.
I will monitor more closely on the following:
- Cotton (DT, Formed Double bottom on weekly chart and still consolidating),
- Natural Gas (DT),
- Corn (DT),
- Coffee (UT, Weekly ROC getting smaller),
- Platinum (UT),
- Orange Juice (DT, Broke resistance trend line, 10MA UT) and
- Silver (UT, waiting to see positive sign on monthly chart)
- Wheat (DT)
- Palladium (UT)
Instruments that show buying interest by Producer/Merchant/Processor/User
- Rough Rice (COT Index > 90)
- Orange Juice
- Cotton (COT Index > 90, Still consolidating)
- Natural Gas (COT Index > 90)
- Soybeans (COT Index > 90)
- Feeder Cattle