Instruments that show buying interest (3) from Dealer/Intermediary (sell-side participants)
- None (US markets buying interest dropped below 70)
(1) COT Index >= 90, Buying interest at extreme
(2) COT Index <= 10, Selling interest at extreme
(3) COT Index >= 70, rising COT Index, monitor for trend reversal
Down Trend and Up Trend is based on 50 Simple Moving Average
US markets broke lhf in weekly chart. Nasdaq hit new high and Russell testing recent high. Not much important data for this week.
Daily DT, Weekly UT
A new weekly diff is created. Need to maintain above TLU11 for more upside.
Potential resistance around 18,367, 18,557, 18,669, TLU4
Potential support around 18,189, TLD5, TLU11, 17,829, 17,600, 17,271, TLD3, 17,083
Daily Neutral, Weekly UT
A new weekly diff is formed. Need to maintain above TLU5 for more upside.
Potential resistance around 2,187, 2,285
Potential support around 2,161, TLU4, 2,137, 2,129, 2,116, TLU5, 2,102, 2,081
Daily UT, Weekly UT
Managed to break and closed above Mar 2000 historic high. Need to close above Mar 2000 historic high for another week in order to maintain the bullishness.
Potential resistance around TLU1, 5,538
Potential support around 4,816 (Historic high @ Mar 2000), 4,769, 4,722, 4,682, 4,640
Daily UT, Weekly UT
Need to maintain above TLU2 for more upside.
Potential resistance around TLU5, 1,259(4), 1,274, 1,287
Potential support around 1,240, 1,213, TLU2, 1,185, 1,164, 1,137
Key event to watch out (SG Time)
26 Sep, Mon
- 1600 EUR German Ifo Business Climate Index (Sep)
- 1730 CHF SNB Chairman Jordan Speech
- 2200 USD New Home Sales (Aug)
- 2200 USD CB Consumer Confidence (Sep)
- 2030 USD Core Durable Goods Orders (MoM) (Aug)
- 2230 USD Crude Oil Inventories
- 1555 EUR German Unemployment Change (Sep)
- 2030 USD GDP (QoQ) (Q2)
- 2200 USD Pending Home Sales (MoM) (Aug)
- 0400 USD Yellen addresses minority banking conference
- 0900 CNY Manufacturing PMI (SEP)
- 0945 CNY Caixin Manufacturing PMI (Sep)
- 1630 GBP GDP (QoQ) (Q2)
- 1700 EUR CPI (YoY) (Sep)
- 2030 CAD GDP (MoM) (Jul)